Since I’m teaching trig this year, I wanted to create some special right triangles posters to jog my students’ memories. Special right triangles are a topic they study in geometry but have often forgotten by the time they end up in my trig class.
I designed the title to print on 8.5″ x 11″ and the triangle posters to print on 11 x 17 cardstock so they can be seen from across the room.
45 – 45 – 90 Special Right Triangle Poster
30 – 60 – 90 Special Right Triangle Poster
If you don’t have access to 11 x 17 cardstock, my husband showed me the other day that you can print the file to two 8.5″ x 11″ pages and tape them together. He did this with my grouping symbols poster, and it looked great!
Free Download of Special Right Triangles Posters
For the Publisher file, you’ll need to download the font Wellfleet or substitute your own favorite font. Downloading the PDF file will preserve the fonts and the formatting.
Want even more posters? Check out my posters page!
More Free Printable Math Posters
- Modular Origami – Sonobe Classroom Display
- Unit Circle Magnets
- Trig Functions Posters
- Parts of a Radical Poster
- Roman Numerals Poster
- Parts of a Right Triangle Poster
- Estimate Before You Calculate Poster
- Pythagorean Theorem Poster
- Naming Polynomials Poster
- Math Joke of the Week Posters
- Powers Posters – Powers of 2 to 9
- Math Alphabet Podium Name Sign