I created this set of 12 basic functions posters to accompany the 12 Basic Functions Challenge Activity for my Pre-Calculus Classes. I decided the posters deserve a page of their own so they can be more easily found and downloaded.
Each one of these posters represented one of the 12 basic functions identified in our Demana and Waits Pre-Calculus textbook.
Each poster contains the name of the function as identified by our book, a graph of the function, the equation of the function, and an interesting fact about the function.
12 Basic Functions
The graph and information for each of the 12 basic functions posters was taken from the Demana and Waits Pre-Calculus textbook.
The Identity Function
The Squaring Function
The Cubing Function
The Reciprocal Function
The Square Root Function
The Exponential Function
The Natural Logarithm Function
The Sine Function
The Cosine Function
The Absolute Value Function
The Greatest Integer Function
The Logistic Function
More Free Printable Math Posters
- 5 Free Printable Trigonometry Posters
- Equality and Inequality Symbols Posters
- Modular Origami – Sonobe Classroom Display
- Unit Circle Magnets
- Trig Functions Posters
- Parts of a Radical Poster
- Roman Numerals Poster
- Parts of a Right Triangle Poster
- Estimate Before You Calculate Poster
- Pythagorean Theorem Poster
- Naming Polynomials Poster
- Math Joke of the Week Posters