I created this set of 20 domain and range challenges for my Algebra 1 students to work though as a review for our quiz over domain and range.
This post is yet another of my catch-up posts. I have been going through my old twitter posts to make sure that everything that I have tweeted about over the years is available on my blog to download. I have found a surprising number of activities that have never made it to the blog.
We put the challenges in our handy dandy dry erase pockets.
If you don’t have a classroom set of dry erase pockets, you could also use heavy duty sheet protectors. But, I highly recommend investing in a classroom set of the pockets since they are so much more durable.
This made it really easy for students to be able to mark up the graphs as they found the domain and range.
I took the graphs from various released state test questions from various states.
Students were required to determine if the graph was discrete or continuous before writing the domain and range.
Free Download of Domain and Range Challenge Activity
More Activities for Teaching Domain and Range
- Set and Interval Notation Dry Erase Template
- Build a Function Activity
- Domain and Range Challenge Activity
- Sketch a Graph Activity
- Inequality and Interval Notation Chart
- Key Features of Functions Work Mat
- Find the Flubs Activity – Set and Interval Notation
- Domain and Range Restrictions Foldable
- Domain and Range Foldables
- Domain and Range Graphic Organizer DIXI ROYD
- Domain and Range Foldables (DIXI ROYD)
- Algebra 2 Domain and Range Foldable
- Drawing Boxes for Domain and Range
- Domain and Range Graphic Organizer
- Interactive Domain and Range Foldable
- DIX ROY Acronym for Domain and Range
- Domain and Range Pictionary Activity
- Notation for Domain and Range Foldable