Tomorrow, my Algebra 2 class will begin identifying the domain and range of a function from a graph. I created a domain and range foldable to help my students keep the three different notations separate.
I used a basic three door foldable. The first flap contains all of the information about set notation. The second flap features algebraic notation, and the third flap focuses on interval notation.
I’ve sized my template that is sized to fit in a composition notebook below. My students will add this to their Algebra 2 interactive notebooks. This is one of my favorite and most versatile foldables.
Over my years of teaching Algebra 2, I did several variations of this same foldable.
Free Download of Notation for Domain and Range Foldable Template
More Activities for Teaching Domain and Range
- Set and Interval Notation Dry Erase Template
- Build a Function Activity
- Domain and Range Challenge Activity
- Sketch a Graph Activity
- Inequality and Interval Notation Chart
- Key Features of Functions Work Mat
- Find the Flubs Activity – Set and Interval Notation
- Domain and Range Restrictions Foldable
- Domain and Range Foldables
- Domain and Range Graphic Organizer DIXI ROYD
- Domain and Range Foldables (DIXI ROYD)
- Algebra 2 Domain and Range Foldable
- Drawing Boxes for Domain and Range
- Domain and Range Graphic Organizer
- Interactive Domain and Range Foldable
- DIX ROY Acronym for Domain and Range
- Domain and Range Pictionary Activity
- Notation for Domain and Range Foldable