I created this solving quadratics by graphing INB page for my Algebra 2 students to glue in their interactive notebooks. We did this directly after solving quadratics by factoring.
I used the same equations from the factoring page so students could (hopefully!) make the connection between finding x-intercepts and finding solutions.
Free Download of Solving Quadratics by Graphing INB Page
More Resources for Teaching Quadratics
- Quadratic Formula Activities
- Factoring Activities
- Speedy Squares Activity for Quadratic Regression
- X Puzzles Factoring Review Game
- Quadratic Area Puzzles
- Factoring Puzzle for Quadratic Trinomials
- Shared Factors – A Quadratics Puzzle
- Factoring Quadratics Practice Activity (When a = 1)
- If the IRS had discovered the quadratic formula…
- Area Model Puzzles from Christie Bradshaw
- ZERO Game to Introduce Factoring Quadratics
- Vertex Form of a Quadratic Card Sort Activity