I created these compound inequalities graphic organizers to give my Algebra 1 students practice solving compound inequalities. We completed these graphic organizers after our compound inequalities foldable.
We only did four practice problems in our notebooks for compound inequalities. I think we should have done more.
Here are close-ups of each:
Free Download of Compound Inequalities Graphic Organizers
More Activities for Teaching One Variable Inequalities
- Solving Equations/Inequalities with Variables on Both Sides Graphic Organizers
- Compound Inequalities Graphic Organizers
- Solving Equations/Inequalities with Variables On One Side Graphic Organizers
- Inequalities Investigation
- Graphing Solutions on a Number Line Speed Dating Activity
- One Variable Inequalities Card Sort Activity
- Compound Inequalities Foldable
- Reviewing One Variable Inequalities
- One Variable Inequalities Square Puzzle Activity
- Graphing Inequalities Foldable
- Inequalities Foldables