I have a laminated poster that says “Today is.” Each day, I try and remember to write the date as a math problem. This is a trick I picked up from my cooperating teacher while I was student teaching. Students HATE it because it makes them do a bit of extra math to figure out the date.
I love that sometimes when I forget to change the date that students will volunteer to come up with a new math problem for me!
Free Download of Today is Poster
Want more posters? Check out my posters page!
More Free Printable Classroom Posters
- Strimko Puzzles in the Classroom
- Daily Date Magnets
- Puzzle of the Week Poster
- Modular Origami – Sonobe Classroom Display
- Google Classroom Poster
- Student Work is Coming Soon Poster
- Do You Need to Get Off the Escalator Poster
- Today is Poster
- 2 Nice Things Poster
- Birthday Poster
- SBG Posters – What Does My Quiz Score Mean?
- What Should Your Answer Look Like Posters