During the first week of school, I took a page from Sara VanDerWerf’s playbook and showed my students the escalator and beagle videos mentioned in this blog post. I highly recommend you read about how Sara uses these in class. I basically copied everything she said!
The escalator video is especially moving. Whenever I watch it, I want to yell “GET OFF THE ESCALATOR!”
Compare this to the dedication of a beagle going after a chicken nugget.
I was inspired to create a poster to hang in my classroom to remind students of the lessons we learned from watching these videos throughout the school year.
I printed the poster on 11 x 17 cardstock.
Free Download of Do You Need to Get Off the Escalator Poster
More Free Printable Classroom Posters
- Strimko Puzzles in the Classroom
- Daily Date Magnets
- Puzzle of the Week Poster
- Modular Origami – Sonobe Classroom Display
- Google Classroom Poster
- Student Work is Coming Soon Poster
- Do You Need to Get Off the Escalator Poster
- Today is Poster
- 2 Nice Things Poster
- Birthday Poster
- SBG Posters – What Does My Quiz Score Mean?
- What Should Your Answer Look Like Posters