This year I created a new writing polynomials in standard form graphic organizer and foldable for my Algebra 1 students to glue in their interactive notebooks.
Then, we practiced taking polynomial expressions and writing them in standard form.
I was a bit overambitious about how many examples we were going to get through. We ended up crossing out the last three example boxes.
Free Download of Writing Polynomials in Standard Form Foldable
More Activities for Teaching Polynomials
- X Puzzles Review Game
- Quadratic Area Puzzles
- Shared Factors – A Quadratics Puzzle
- Naming Polynomials Poster
- Naming Polynomials Speed Dating Activity
- Dividing Polynomials Using the Box Method Puzzles
- Area Model Puzzles from Christie Bradshaw
- Adding and Subtracting Polynomials Graphic Organizer
- Writing Polynomials in Standard Form Foldable
- Factoring Quadratics Foldable
- Multiplying Polynomials Foldable
- Naming Polynomials Practice Sheet
- Polynomial or Not Color Coding Activity
- Polynomial Frayer Model Template
- Roots Solutions Zeros X-Intercepts Posters