Check out these positive and negative infinity posters I created to add to my horizontal number line poster in my classroom.
School starts TOMORROW. Well, kids come on Monday, but I have to be there TOMORROW. I’ll also be there today, but y’all all know how that is.
Since I need to get to school and get copies made and everything ready for meet the teacher tomorrow night, today’s blog post is going to be short and sweet.
This past weekend, Math Dyal posted pictures of her classroom on her blog. Something caught my eye even though it wasn’t meant to be the focal point of the picture.
At the negative end of her number line, she had placed a negative infinity symbol. My students have, for some reason I’ve never been able to figure out, always gotten confused when it came to positive and negative infinity.
So, a few minutes later, I had printed some positive and negative infinity symbols and laminated them! I hung them up yesterday. Here they are:
Simple, but I LOVE them! You can learn how to download your own horizontal number line poster here.
Free Download of Positive and Negative Infinity Posters
More Free Printable Math Posters
- 5 Free Printable Trigonometry Posters
- Equality and Inequality Symbols Posters
- Modular Origami – Sonobe Classroom Display
- Unit Circle Magnets
- Trig Functions Posters
- Parts of a Radical Poster
- Roman Numerals Poster
- Parts of a Right Triangle Poster
- Estimate Before You Calculate Poster
- Pythagorean Theorem Poster
- Naming Polynomials Poster
- Math Joke of the Week Posters